Thursday, January 01, 2009

Nokia 2228 Lightweight Phone has Flashing LED Indicator

Nokia today announced its 2228 handset, a slender monoblock device that combines an ultra lightweight design with an LED indicator.

The 2228 has an integrated 1.3-megapixel camera and built-in media player. It comes with speaker dependent voice recognition, an integrated handsfree speaker and can be used as a modem to connect to a PC for Internet access.

The design features a unique lanyard hole and LED indicator that flashes with incoming calls or messages waiting. It "pulses" in cycles at user-defined intervals, allowing users to always see if any messages await them.

The Nokia 2228 is expected to launch in select CDMA markets in the fourth quarter of 2008.

[Source: Mobiledia]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

Different people have different life, different people have different interpretations of human life, you may pay more attention small links, so you have style!

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Zaven said...

thanks costume jewelry.

Comments like those keep me going!

Anonymous said...

fife25800